The ARCE-MO Scholarship Fund can support a wide range of Egyptology related needs, such as (but not limited to):
- Books or other materials for personal research or for a class
- Travel support to attend an Egyptology conference (e.g. the Missouri Egyptological Symposium or ARCE Annual Meeting)
- Educational materials for a K-12 classroom, museum educational event, or other educational opportunity.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- ARCE-MO Member (or ability to become an ARCE-MO member. If not currently an ARCE member, the request to cover an ARCE annual membership should be included in your application packet.)
- If you are under 18, we will need the authorization of your legal guardian to consider your application.
Generally, an ARCE-MO Scholarship will range between $100-150 USD.
Awards will be distributed in the Fall and Spring of a calendar year.
For Fall 2022 ARCE-MO Scholarship application details, see the file below.
Note: At this time ARCE-MO is unable to provide documentation for tax deductions. If the ability to receive a tax deduction is important to you and/or the amount of your donation is significant, please contact us at email@example.com for guidance.